Before contacting us
- Think about talking to your neighbour first.
- People who cause a nuisance are often unaware of the effect that their activities are having on their neighbours.
- The best way to deal with the problem is to speak (or write a polite note) to the person responsible to make them aware that they are causing a problem.
I still want to report
Please have the following information available so we can respond as quickly as possible to your complaint:
- your name and address (we are not able to deal with anonymous complaints)
- the address of where the problem is coming from - this is important
- the name of the person responsible if you know it
- the type of nuisance you are experiencing
- when and how often it occurs
Please ensure the above are answered when reporting online, otherwise your complaint may be closed off.
- Reporting anti-social behaviour.
- Reporting a noise incident.
- Report other issues. (such as fly-tipping and abandoned vehicles)
- Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN) information
Please call 07976398426 to report noise or anti-social behaviour happening now. The hours this number will be in operation is:
- Fridays - 6pm to 2am
- Saturdays - 6pm to 2am
- Sundays - 3pm to 11pm
Outside of these hours please report using the anti-social behaviour form and a member of the team will be in touch. We aim to respond within seven days to all requests.