Teaching as a career

Training as a teacher in Redbridge

We have opportunities to train as a teacher in our high quality teaching schools. Applications for teacher training are made via the UCAS website.

Applying for teaching jobs as an overseas trained teacher

Vacancies will be advertised on the Redbridge job search pages  and with national publications such as the TES and Guardian

Qualified teacher status (QTS)

Information for overseas trained teachers and guidance on Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is available from the DfE website.   

Some overseas trained teachers can claim QTS under DfE recognition arrangements. 

The National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) is the agency responsible for checking the equivalency of qualifications in the UK.

Note that feedback relates only to this page and it's content. You can also feedback about the entire site.

For complaints or compliments, please go to Complaints or Compliments

Rate this page:

Thanks for your feedback