Need help with your collections?
We’re here to help and can provide ‘assisted collections’ for those residents who, on assessment, are unable to use the rubbish and recycling collection service without assistance from the Authority. For example:
- Aged 80 or over
- Ill health
- Have a registered disability (Blue Badge holder)
- Suffering from short- or long-term illness
- Need short term support after surgery
- Pregnant with no one able to offer support
- Blind or visually impaired and no one able to offer support
- There is no one else their property able to put the recycling boxes and wheelie bin out for collection
Assisted collections will be regularly reviewed to ensure the service is still required.
To request a ‘assisted collection’ you will need to complete our online form or 0208 554 5000. Your request will then be considered, and you will be informed of our decision. Please allow 10 working days for a response to your request.