Redbridge Life is published 4 times a year, and delivered door to door to all residents in the Borough. It provides residents with information about services and events in Redbridge.
The cost to Redbridge Council of producing Redbridge Life is around 8 pence a copy, including design, printing and distribution.
The newspaper format is the most cost-effective way of providing printed information about our services to every household in the Borough.
- Redbridge Life Special Edition April 2020 (PDF 3MB)
- Redbridge Life Spring 2020 (PDF 7.62MB)
- Redbridge Life Winter 2019 (PDF 13.3MB)
- Redbridge Life Summer 2019 (PDF 7.8MB)
- Redbridge Life Spring 2019 (PDF 5.3MB)
- Redbridge Life Winter 2018 (PDF 2.52MB)
- Redbridge Life Autumn 2018 (PDF 13.4MB)
- Redbridge Life Summer 2018 (PDF 12MB)
Are you receiving your copy?
Redbridge Life is delivered to households in Redbridge in March, June, September and December.
If you do not receive your copy please contact the editor at email@example.com.
Advertise in Redbridge Life
Redbridge Life is produced 4 times a year and we deliver 106,000 copies (plus 6,000 to all libraries and public buildings) free to homes across the Borough.
You can reach 265, 000 potential new customers by advertising in Redbridge Life (based on an ABC1 of 2.5 readers per copy). There is a range of advertising options to suit any budget.
Please contact our editor at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Redbridge Live is a free monthly enewsletter that is sent to over 30,000 subscribers.
Redbridge Live contains a range of information about:
- local news
- updates about changes to services
- leisure activities
- seasonal events