Share your story
Celebrate success and encourage others
To help create great neighbourhoods through the Our Streets strategy, we support residents to take action to improve the local environment. The good news stories from our community are worth celebrating and sharing so that residents can encourage each other to have a go at taking any action (small or big) that's good for planet and people.
If you are (to name but a few) a:
- Newbie taking first green steps
- Wheelie bin wonder who produces less waste
- Composting convert
- Reuse champion
- Litter picking hero
- Community gardening expert
- Play street leader
- Parent or carer who has passed on knowledge to their children to be greener
- Children who have passed knowledge to a parent or carer to be greener
- School making environmental strides
- Reusable nappy advocate
- Savvy cook with no food to waste
We'd love to hear from you, your family, friends or community group and share your story via one or more of our communications platforms (digital E news, social and/or printed media), as agreed with you.
Help us shout about good news and let your story encourage others to take a step towards a cleaner, greener, stronger and more sustainable borough.
I think I'd like to share my story!
Once you've emailed us your story and picture and we'll talk about where you'd be happy for us to share it.
Please note, to allow us to use any picture with an identifiable person in, we will have to have consent logged via a Redbridge Council form for each and every identifiable person pictured, giving Joanne Smallman as the 'LBR officer' name: