Member self service enables you to view personal and financial information about your pension securely.
The new Member Self Service (MSS) module for the Redbridge pensions administration system is now live.
What can the online system do?
- Keep informed about the state of their pension
- View/update contact details
- View documents such as Annual Benefit Statements
- View/update nomination details
- Generate estimates (Active Members)
Active members will also be able to perform their own online calculations to obtain estimates of what they could expect to receive at retirement age or due to early retirement as a result of redundancy or ill health.
How do I access my online pension records?
If you have not already registered to use Member Self Service, you can register online.