On-street and season parking charges
One hour free parking is available to everyone at our local on-street parking bays, where paid for parking is allowed (as indicated by the white kerbside signs).
How it works
- A free one hour session can be obtained through RingGo using the details displayed locally near the parking bay.
- To use this service you should follow the instructions displayed kerbside noting the four or five digit reference number for your location.
- Free sessions can only be used once and must not be used one after the other.
- If staying longer than 1 hour, RingGo will automatically calculate the fee due at the end of your stay, but you will still get the first hour free.
Parking sessions can be booked in RingGo using the RingGo smartphone app or voice/text option by dialing telephone number displayed at the parking bay.
You will receive a penalty charge notice if you have not enabled a parking session through RingGo, including during the free 1 hour period or your session has expired.
On street parking charges
Parking charges are displayed on the RingGo app.
You can buy a season ticket through the cashless payment system RingGo, except for the school drop off/pick up season ticket. Season tickets allow you to park in designated areas or your chosen car park for:
- one month
- three months
- six months
- one year
The charges vary for each car park or area and can be viewed by entering the 4-5 digit location code for the required car park and selecting prices from the car park's information page.
Car parks have a limited number of season ticket spaces and may get full, we will let you know if this is the case.
Season tickets issued are only valid for the car park requested, you cannot use your season ticket in another car park.
- Cranbrook Road RingGo location code 7102
- Courtway RingGo location code 7101
- Craven Gardens RingGo location code 7103
- Derby Road RingGo location code 7104
- Eastwood Close RingGo location code 7105
- Goodmayes Road RingGo location code 7106
- Grove Park RingGo location code 7107
- High Road South Woodford RingGo location code 7115
- Ley Street multi-storey car park RingGo location code 17191
- Mulberry Way RingGo location code 7109
- Seven Kings High Road RingGo location code 7108
- Sir James Hawkey Hall RingGo location code 7110
- Station Road RingGo location code 7111
- Viaduct - George Lane RingGo location code 7127
- Viaduct - Eastwood RingGo location code7116
- Wangey Road RingGo location code 7122
- School drop off - pick up permit application form (PDF 32KB)
If a pay and display machine is not working
From Thursday 1 February 2024 (or shortly thereafter) all Pay and Display machines in Redbridge will no longer be operational due to the out-dated technology needed to operate them. The machines are also currently underused and often targeted by vandals and criminals. RingGo will continue to be the main method of payment for parking in the borough and local people and visitors will still be able to pay for parking using the RingGo app, visiting the RingGo website or by calling RingGo on 0203 046 0010.
Later this year the machines will be physically removed and replaced by PayPoint – a new service enabling people to pay for parking in cash, which hasn’t been accepted in Redbridge Pay and Display machines since 2019.
PayPoint is a widely recognised scheme offering people the opportunity to pay for a range of goods and services at any local retailer or business signed up as a PayPoint site.’
For more information on how to use RingGo please visit https://myringgo.co.uk/
Or download the RingGo App on your smartphone.