Hub Central: Business and Employment Skills Support
Vision Redbridge Culture and Leisure have previously delivered the Enterprise Desk programme for new and existing micro, small and medium businesses in partnership with Work Redbridge which has informed the development of this permanent facility.
Hub Central is open on the second floor of Redbridge Central Library.
Our Business, Employment and Skills Hub will continue to offer an exclusive co-working space, 1-2-1 business advice, a range of workshops, training and networking events and library and online resources including books, journals and the COBRA business database.
What's on offer
We offer a range of resources including:
- A Business Adviser based in Hub Central providing one to one support with starting and growing your business
- A wide range of online resources including COBRA, the complete business reference adviser
- Employment Advisers based in Hub Central providing support with CVs, training and developing your career
- An exclusive Co-working space with free Wi-Fi and business hosts available to help with enquiries
- A regular programme of workshops and training delivered by a range of providers as well as networking events including talks from industry leaders
- Partnership working with local organisations helping residents learn new skills
- IT training room
- What’s on Redbridge!
Visit our new Virtual Noticeboard! See and book what’s going on in your local area from anywhere, at any time!
Running your own events? Advertise with us completely FREE! Submit your application
- It's Local Redbridge: Market your business for free Search for local companies shop local and support the Redbridge economy
- Meeting room for hire, price start from £20 per hour. Contact us for availability:
Hub Central is located on the second floor of Redbridge Central Library and opening times are:
- Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 8.00pm
- Saturday,10am to 5pm
- Sunday, closed
Follow us on
We do not take telephone enquiries and encourage you to visit us at Redbridge Central Library.