Car Parking and Park rules
Where car parking charges apply at our parks and opens spaces you can now use the RingGo payment system. There are no cash payments taken at parking meters and instead customers will need to use RingGo to pay.
How to pay for parking?
- When paying for parking please ensure that you have the correct car registration details selected, as you can register multiple vehicles.
- If you are phoning to pay for parking, you are offered a reminder text when your time will expire and this will cost 6p a text. If you do not require a reminder text, listen until the end of the call and select the correct number to opt out.
If you have any questions about how to sign up for the service, call RingGo on 0905 009 1122. Calls to this number cost £1.53 per minute plus network charges. For Park related enquiries please call 020 8708 3141. For more information please visit RingGo website.
To use this service please register on the RingGo website
The following parks and open spaces have car parking available:
- Barkingside Recreation Ground
- Clayhall Park
- Fairlop Waters Country Park
- Hainault Forest Country Park*
- Seven Kings Park
- Ray Park
- Valentines Park
*There is no allocated parking for coaches at Hainault Forest. If you wish to bring a coach party to Hainault you will need to notify the park in advance by emailing email@example.com
Wanstead Library also has car parking available.
To ensure our parks are maintained to the highest standard and everyone visiting the park has a pleasant experience, we have a few rules in place that visitors should follow. To learn more about what kind of activities are/are not allowed in our parks please read our bye-laws
Please be aware that barbecues are not permitted in any of our parks. Please see section 11.1 of the bye-laws (PDF 482KB )
Walking your dog in the park: dog control orders
You're welcome to bring your dog for a leisurely walk. All we ask of you is to keep your dog on its lead and dispose of all dog waste in litter bins located around the parks. For more information, please download the following dog control orders:
- dogs on leads (PDF 11KB)
- dogs on leads by direction (PDF 15KB)
- fouling of land (PDF 14KB)
- dogs exclusion (PDF 14KB)