Volunteer to get experience
Volunteering can be a great way to gain vital work experience that many employers now look for.
It also provides an opportunity to give something back to your local community. There are volunteering opportunities for everyone and we can help you find one that suits you.
Benefits of volunteering:
- enhance your CV
- gain valuable on the job work experience
- increases your chances of gaining paid employment
- use your skills in a productive way
- discover new potential career paths
- increase your confidence and challenge yourself
- meet new people and help your local community
Volunteer Centre Redbridge
Contact Redbridge CVS for more information on how to become a volunteer and to book an appointment with one of their advisers. The appointments will be based at Hub Central, Floor 2, Redbridge Central Library, Ilford, IG1 1EA
0208 708 2298