My housing account
To find out more about the information we collect from you and how we use it, please review the privacy notice
As a Redbridge tenant or leaseholder signing up for a My Housing account will give you online access to your housing accounts, information and services.
Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- view your account(s)
- check your current balance(s)
- pay any outstanding balance(s)
- see your charging and payment history
- print statements
What you need to set up your My Housing account:
- you will first need to create a Redbridge account with us. You need this to get access to your My Housing account.
If you already have a Redbridge account you can sign up to My Housing with your current Redbridge website account log in.
- we will have sent you a pin number in the post, you will need this to set up your My Housing account
- select the relevant sign up button, you will be taken through the sign up process
Leaseholder's My Housing
Tenant's My Housing
This includes residents in temporary accommodation, tenants with garages and storage and tenants with court costs.