Safer Neighbourhood Board
The Redbridge Safer Neighbourhood Board works with Redbridge Police and Redbridge Council's Community Safety Partnership team to promote safety across the borough. It is administrated by Redbridge Council for Voluntary Services (RCVS) and meets quarterly.
Priorities and core function
The priorities of the Board are to:
- enable local engagement with the police
- enable local accountability of the police
- monitor crime performance and public perceptions (community confidence)
- inform the development of policing priorities in the borough
- monitor support for the delivery of ward panels and community contact sessions
- engage with Borough Independent Advisory Groups and local mechanisms e.g. Neighbourhood Watch and Stop and Search Monitoring Groups
RedbridgeCVS is funded by the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) to administer the Redbridge Safer Neighbourhood Board (RNSB).
For more information on the work of the Board, minutes of past meetings, dates of future meetings and contact information, visit the Safer Neighbourhood Board pages of the RCVS website.