Council Tax prize draws
Council Tax Prize Draws
The council held a prize draw for payers who signed up for Direct Debit or e-billing before Sunday 31 May 2020 . The winners of this will be announced here very soon.
This draw was open to new or existing payers and e-billers, terms and conditions are shown below. The registration for Direct Debit and E-Billing links below are still open, and residents are encouraged to sign up to the most efficient and reliable ways to pay your council tax.
To sign up for Direct Debit or e-billing, you will first need to create an online Redbridge Account. Simply link your council tax account by using the account reference shown on your bill, then follow the links to sign up for Direct Debit or e-billing.
By signing up for one or both options, you will be entered into a prize draw. There is a separate draw for each option.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to any person aged 18 and over, who is liable to pay Council Tax to us and has, or by Sunday 31 May 2020 set up, arrangements to pay their Council Tax by Direct Debit for the financial year 2020/21 or opted to receive future bills via e-billing
- Elected members and employees of Redbridge council and their spouses will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draws
- You can win only one prize by opting to pay by Direct Debit or receiving future bills by e-billing
- Arrangements to pay Council Tax by Direct Debit or sign-ups to e-billing must be in place by 11:59pm on Sunday 31 May 2020
- All customers who already pay their 2020/21 Council Tax liability by Direct Debit or are already receiving an e-bill as at 11:59pm on Sunday 31 May 2020, will be automatically entered into the prize draw
- Requests to pay by Direct Debit or sign up to e-billing after Sunday 31 May 2020 will be accepted and a Direct Debit will be set up as the new payment method, but will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw
The prizes have been provided by one of our partners