Council Tax prize draws
To sign up for Direct Debit or Electronic Billing first create a Redbridge account, and then link your council tax account. Visit the www.redbridge.gov.uk/council-tax/ page to get started.
By signing up for one or both options, you will be entered into a prize draw. There is a separate draw for each option.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to any person aged 18 and over, who is liable to pay Council Tax to us on the qualifying date of Monday 31 May 2021. All residents who have existing or newly set up arrangements to pay their Council Tax by Direct Debit for the financial year 2021/22 or opted to receive future bills via e-billing will be eligible
- Elected members and employees of Redbridge council and their spouses will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draws
- Entrants can win only one prize by opting to pay by Direct Debit or receiving future bills by e-billing
- Arrangements to pay Council Tax by Direct Debit or sign-ups to e-billing must be in place by 11:59pm on Monday 31 May 2021
- All customers who already pay their 2021/22 Council Tax liability by Direct Debit or are already receiving an e-bill as at 11:59pm on Monday 31 May 2021, will be automatically entered into the prize draw
- Requests to pay by Direct Debit or sign up to e-billing after Monday 31 May 2021 will be accepted and a Direct Debit will be set up as the new payment method, but will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw
- The prizes have been provided by one of our partners
Congratulations to our 2020/21 winners in Wellesley Road, IG1 and in Cranbrook Road, IG3.