Council Tax - moving into Redbridge

If you have moved into Redbridge you will need to register for Council Tax with us.   

Register for Council Tax 


tell us how we are doing button

Note that feedback relates only to this page and it's content. You can also feedback about the entire site.

For complaints or compliments, please go to Complaints or Compliments

Rate this page:

Thanks for your feedback