Coronavirus: accessible information
It is important that everyone can access information about coronavirus. On our website, we have an accessibility and translation tool which can be found at the top right of any page on the site. For more information about how to use this, please visit our using the web accessibility tool page.
We are also sharing information and guidance about coronavirus in different languages and formats.
Testing and lockdown guidance
We have translated up to date guidance from us on testing and lockdown restrictions.
Read the latest guidance
- Testing and lockdown guidance (PDF 161KB) in Urdu (اردو)
- Testing and lockdown guidance (PDF 107KB) in Panjabi ([ਪੰਜਾਬੀ])
- Testing and lockdown guidance (PDF 77KB) in Tamil (தமிழ)
- Testing and lockdown guidance (PDF 105KB) in Bengali (বাংলা)
- Testing and lockdown guidance (PDF 112KB) in Hindi (अंग्रेज़ी)
Listen to the latest guidance
Health guidance and information documents
Guidance from Doctors of the World based on NHS health advice and information.
- Guidance in Urdu (اردو)
- Guidance in Panjabi ([ਪੰਜਾਬੀ])
- Guidance in Tamil (தமிழ)
- Guidance in Bengali (বাংলা)
- Guidance in Gujarati (ગુજરાતી)
- Guidance in Lithuanian (LIETUVIŲ KALBA)
- Guidance in Polish (Język polski)
- Guidance in Hindi (अंग्रेज़ी)
- Guidance in Romanian (ROMÂNĂ)
For more languages, please see Doctors of the World Google Drive folder.
Support for bereaved families
Download translated versions of what to do if someone dies leaflet.
Easy read coronavirus information
Here is some easy read information from Mencap and the NHS:
- About coronavirus (PDF 3.6MB)
- Getting NHS help when you need it (PDF 2.5MB)
- Getting tested for coronavirus (PDF 323KB)
- Test and trace advice (PDF 274KB)
- How to stop coronavirus spreading by keeping clean (PDF 2.3MB)
Information in illustration
Here are some illustrated guides from Beyond Words: