Trading Standards - contact us

All first point of contact with Trading Standards now must be via Citizens Advice Consumer Service. Further information regarding this and method of contact is accessible here.

They will provide advice on steps that you can take to resolve your issue. If any criminal matters are identified they will refer the matter to the relevant Trading Standards Service for consideration.

If you would like to send Citizens Advice an email you need to complete their web contact form which can be accessed here.

Citizens Advice have a wide range of information on Consumer Rights here.

If you are a Business wanting advice on Trading Law please refer to the Trading Standards Business Companion pages.


Note that feedback relates only to this page and it's content. You can also feedback about the entire site.

For complaints or compliments, please go to Complaints or Compliments

Rate this page:

Thanks for your feedback