Welfare Benefits contact
Contact the Welfare Benefits Team for advice
Are you receiving the correct Benefits? Do you need help to claim Benefits?
We are committed to assisting Redbridge residents to claim the benefits and credits which they may be entitled to.
- We work with the community to raise awareness of benefits, and how to claim them
- We advise clients about the benefits they may be entitled to
- We run weekly surgeries at the Customer Service Centre and ad-hoc surgeries at health facilities around the borough, all surgeries are by appointment only
- We can provide advice on how to prepare for Social Security Appeal Tribunals
- We work in partnership with other council services and the voluntary sector to promote social inclusion in Redbridge
How to contact the Welfare Benefits Team
Write to us:
Welfare Benefits Team
London Borough of Redbridge
255-259 High Road
Ilford, IG1 1NN
Telephone: 020 8708 4180