Report abuse of a vulnerable adult

Reporting abuse

If you are the victim of abuse, or you know someone who you think is being or has been abused, then it is really important to seek help.

  • Report concerns to Redbridge Health and Adult Social Services on 020 8708 7333 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm)
  • Report any concerns about a crime to the police on 101. In an emergency call 999
  • There are also a number of local and national organisations you might want to talk to. 

For more information, please see our safeguarding information page on MyLife.

Note that feedback relates only to this page and it's content. You can also feedback about the entire site.

For complaints or compliments, please go to Complaints or Compliments

Rate this page:

Thanks for your feedback