Station area improvements
Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath station area improvements
Together with Transport for London and Crossrail we are currently working to improve the area around Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath stations.
The enhancements aim to:
- create a more pedestrian friendly space removing unnecessary obstructions
- renew and upgrade pavements and road surfaces
- improve lighting, bollards, bins and signs
- plant more trees and shrubs along walkways
- install new seating and cycle parking space
We have already secured funding to start these improvement works and it is our aspiration to make Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath more accessible, convenient and safer for everyone.
Find out more on Crossrail improvement works.