Seven Kings Community Hub and Redbridge Living site
The proposals are for a mixed-used scheme providing new homes combined with community, health and business start-up facilities, including:
- Up to 300 homes, including 35% affordable homes for social rent and shared ownership, and the remainder as private sale units
- A mix of different homes including 1, 2 and 3 bed family units
- A community hub providing a flexible multi-function space, community café, advice space, family area, library with study/working area, training room, changing places toilets. All these spaces are open to the public for to carry out services and activities.
- Health care facilities
- A business enterprise hub
- A new public square and potential for landscaping improvements along High Road
We are still at a very early stage and are continuing to develop our proposals. We will continue to engage with the public before any planning application is submitted.
This project is part of our Community Hubs programme. We want to co-produce each community hub with residents, working together to shape, design and co-develop six state-of-the-art hubs, integrated facilities that enhance and improve the quality of services and life for local people. The community hubs programme is a chance to build stronger, more accessible Redbridge services in partnership with our residents.