Seven Kings Car Park Scheme
The Council is proposing a mixed-used scheme that provides new homes as well as community, health and business facilities, including:
- 236 homes, including 35% affordable homes for Affordable Rent and Community Land Trust (affordable to buy homes), and the remainder as private sale units
- A mix of different homes including 1, 2 and 3-bed family units
- A combined Community and Health Hub providing flexible multi-function space, community café, advice space, family area, library with study/working area, training room, changing places and toilets. The Hub will include space available for community uses and activities alongside health and NHS services.
- A Business & Enterprise Hub
- A new public square and landscaping improvements along the High Road
This project is part of the Council’s Community Hubs programme. The aim is to co-produce six state-of-the-art Community Hubs together with residents. The Hubs will be integrated facilities that enhance and improve the quality of services and life for local people.
The scheme is currently under review and more information will be provided soon.