Redbridge Arts Grants

Redbridge Arts Grants aim to make sure residents can take part in a wide range of arts and cultural related activities. The grants are available to voluntary organisations and community groups based or planning to work in the Borough.

Organisations can apply for grants of up to £3,000 although most grants will be under £2,000. A total of £27,000 of grant funding will be awarded through two application rounds each year.

The fund aims to encourage a range of ideas and proposals linked to artistic creativity and development, seeking new ideas and innovation. The projects will be time limited and generally include events, workshops and activities for people to participate in although we will also consider applications for research and development.

over head view of people painting masks

Image courtesy of Mandinga Arts funded in Round 2 2017/18

Round Two 2018-19 Grants Awards

Round Two of the 2018-19 grants awards is now open. The deadline to apply is Thursday 7 March at 5pm.

How to Apply

Help with your application

Advice surgeries are offered to support organisations with their applications. These will be held at Redbridge Central Library on:

  • Tuesday 12 February, 10.30am to 12.30pm
  • Wednesday 13 February, 5.30pm to 7.30pm

If you're interested in coming along it's essential you contact Sam Goodey on 020 8708 2856 or via email samantha.goodey@visionrcl.org.uk

 

About the grants

Please read the Guidance Notes to decide if the grant is right for your project before completing the Application Form. We strongly advise you to contact us to talk through your project before submitting the grant application.

The maximum of any one grant will not be more than £3,000 and we will fund up to 60% of overall costs. Other income sources such as ticket/refreshment sales, sponsorship, funding and grants must be sought in addition. Match funding in kind is acceptable but at least 10% of the overall project should be a cash contribution. Most grants will tend to be for around 40% to 50% of the overall project costs.

We encourage a range of ideas and proposals linked to artistic creativity and development, seeking new ideas and innovation. The projects will be time limited and generally include events, workshops and activities for people to participate in although we will also consider applications for research and development.

The grant is administered on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge by the Culture Team within Vision Redbridge Culture and Leisure.

Contact us

Culture Team, Redbridge Central Library, Clements Road, IG1 1EA

020 8708 2856

culture@visionrcl.org.uk


Culture Seeds and Project Grants Roadshow

Vision Redbridge Culture & Leisure is delighted to be hosting a fundraising workshop in partnership with the Mayor of London and Arts Council England to hear more about Culture Seeds and Arts Council England National Lottery Project Grants.

Culture Seeds is the Mayor of London’s new £1million micro grants programme to help London’s local communities grow grassroots arts, culture and heritage projects across the capital. It is open to small organisations and individuals with a great idea to bring their community together in a creative activity.

Project Grants are Arts Council's new open access programme for arts, museums and libraries projects, funded by the National Lottery. The fund supports thousands of individual artists, community and cultural organisations.

The roadshow will take place on Tuesday 5 March from 2pm to 5pm at the Redbridge Drama Centre, Churchfields, South Woodford E18 2RB.

If you would like to attend the workshop it is essential to book your place.

Book your place via Eventbrite

 

Note that feedback relates only to this page and it's content. You can also feedback about the entire site.

For complaints or compliments, please go to Complaints or Compliments

Rate this page:

Thanks for your feedback