Do you live on the Orchard, Tiptree, Buttsbury or Hermitage estate’s and would like to get more active but don’t feel confident in taking these steps? Active Together is a project that aims to encourage and support you to do just that.
Your Community Activator, Mark Healy is here to help and support you every step of the way. There are a wide range of opportunities all within a 30 minute walk from your estate and if there is an activity you would like to create and have delivered locally, Mark can help with that too!
Find out what’s available near you
- Active Together Orchard Estate programme (PDF 636KB)
- Active Together Tiptree Estate programme (PDF 607KB)
- Active Together Buttsbury programme (PDF 590KB)
- Active Together Hermitage programme (PDF 588KB)
Check back for regular updates to the activity programme
Already active and interested in volunteering? – help us encourage your neighbours with active volunteering
For those of you who are already active and feel that you may have what it takes to encourage others, please get in touch as we have a supervised training programme for volunteers which includes mentoring to help you feel confident when dealing with people.
Active Together has two simple aims:
- To improve the physical, social and emotional wellbeing of residents by increasing participation in physical activity and exercise
- To improve local community cohesion by developing sustainable community exercise groups
If you have any questions or would like to find out more please contact Mark on 07932 636112 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org