Help finding new staff or apprentices
Work Redbridge Recruitment Service
Despite the negative impact on some businesses who have had to cease operating or reduce services, we know there is an increased demand for staff in specific sectors particularly supermarkets, drivers, deliveries, health and social care.
Our Work Redbridge service continues to support employers to meet their recruitment and skill needs and fill vacancies.
Work Redbridge for Business offers a quality, bespoke and free recruitment service.
A designated Recruitment Advisor will guide you through the recruitment process and ensure you recruit the best candidate. Our recruitment service includes:
- Help with writing Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
- Advertising your vacancies free of charge with our partners and large pool of Work Redbridge candidates
- CV sifting and initial screenings of applicants to ensure high-quality candidates
- Advising on how to carry out remote interviews with applicants both online and over the phone
Work Redbridge Hiring Support
Work Redbridge for Business provides support to employers who are interested in hiring an Apprentice. Support includes:
- General guidance on apprenticeship schemes
- Support provided to Apprenticeship Levy and non-levy paying employers
- Assistance in identifying an apprenticeship framework or standard
- Help with selecting a training provider or college
- Promoting your vacancy to residents and providing suitable candidates based on employer need
- Telephone:020 8708 2366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org