Recruitment and apprenticeship event
Thursday 14 July from 10am to 4pm
Come along to Redbridge council's careers and apprenticeships event outside Redbridge Town Hall on 14 July from 10am until 4pm.
Come and find out about the great jobs available at Redbridge Council and the benefits of working for one of the most vibrant councils in London.
This event is open to all, and we welcome people with disabilities, jobseekers, career changers, school leavers, those seeking apprenticeships, college students and university graduates.
Current vacancies include:
- Social Workers (both newly qualified and experienced)
- Passenger Transport Drivers
- Office Administrators
- Digital Apprentices
- Family Support Workers
- Enforcement Officers
- Occupational Therapists
Redbridge council has a range of employee benefits including:
- Excellent pay and pension
- Hybrid working model
- Local jobs with little to no commute
- Employee Assistance programme
- Great training and development opportunities