Home repairs and adaptations

Home owners and private tenants

Whether you rent privately or own your own property you may be able to get help and support to repair or adapt your home.

If you are registered disabled or have a disabled person living with you, or if you are on a low income or are over 60 you might be able to apply to us for a grant to help adapt or repair your home.


Council and housing association tenants

If you are a housing association tenant who needs repairs or adaptations contact your landlord.  

Redbridge Council tenants housing repairs and adaptations information 



Note that feedback relates only to this page and it's content. You can also feedback about the entire site.

For complaints or compliments, please go to Complaints or Compliments

Rate this page:

Thanks for your feedback