Adult Social Care, Public Health and Well-being complaints

To make a complaint against Adult Care, Health and Well-being you must be currently receiving a service,  previously have received a service  or must have been declined a service with us.

If you are unhappy about our service we would like you to tell us about it, for example:

  • staff conduct
  • funding decisions
  • a social worker
  • a placement or
  • a care assessment

Most concerns can be resolved without making a formal complaint by contacting the member of staff who provides the service and they will try to find a solution by the end of the next working day.

If the matter is not resolved you can request the issue to be dealt with as a formal complaint.

Make a formal complaint about adult care services

Are you concerned about the safety of an adult?

If you are concerned about an adult please email to report your concerns.

The Adult Social Services Complaints Manager is only responsible for Adult Social Services and Public Health.

Note that feedback relates only to this page and it's content. You can also feedback about the entire site.

For complaints or compliments, please go to Complaints or Compliments

Rate this page:

Thanks for your feedback