Set up a Direct Debit
Set up a Council Tax direct debit online
You need to create or log in to your Redbridge account to access your online Council Tax account.
You will be sent an activation email confirming your account has been set up.
- activate your account from the link we send to your email inbox
- once activated, you can access your online Council Tax account
- enter your Council Tax account number and then type in the 2 security words
- once through security you will be able to set up a Direct Debit selecting 10 or 12 instalments to be debited on 1st, 4th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th of each month.
- you can view your current balance, payments and any discounts, exemptions or benefits applied to your account
Payments are automatically debited from your bank or building society account. You will be able to keep track of your Council Tax payments through your account.
- telephone 020 8708 5670 where our staff will be able to help you
- Text Relay customers should dial 18001 before this number to access the Text Relay service