Set up a Direct Debit
Set up a Council Tax direct debit online
You need to create or log in to your Redbridge account to access your online Council Tax account.
You will be sent an activation email confirming your account has been set up.
1. activate your account from the link we sent to your email inbox
2. once activated, you can access y our online Council Tax Account
3. enter your Council Tax account number and then type in the 2 security words
4. once through security you will be able to set up a Direct Debit selecting 10 or 12 instalments to be debited on 1st, 4th, 10th, 15th, 20th 25th of each month,
5. you can view your current balance, payments and any discounts, exemptions or benefits applied to your account
A simple and secure way to pay your Council Tax, as the instalments are withdrawn directly from your bank or building society account. Once set up, you can relax knowing that your bill will be paid promptly each month.
With this simplicity comes security, as you are protected by the Direct Debit guarantee.