Tips for helping you through social isolation
If you are self-isolating due to the current coronavirus pandemic, we have compiled the following tips to support you whilst you are at home:
- Stay connected with friends, family or volunteer groups. As even when you cannot have face-to-face contact, a friendly voice can be a huge boost to your day.
- Listen to your body. As during stressful times, or periods of illness, we need to make sure we are well-rested and hydrated.
- Stayed informed with current updates on COVID-19 from the NHS and on our coronavirus pages.
- Keep busy by completing our list of activities to do whilst you are at home.
- If you are struggling during social isolation, please contact The Samaritans anytime for frvee on 116 123 or by visiting their website.
- Domestic abuse support is always available 24 hours a day and Refuge can be contacted on 0808 2000 247.
- If you need volunteer support, please visit the new Redbridge Facebook community group.