Shop Safe Shop Redbridge
Many businesses and venues have reopened. We are helping local shops to keep customers and staff safe so you can shop safe in Redbridge.
We're proud of our local high streets and want to help you make the most of the shops in your local area. If you're a local business, you can find support, advice and resources on our business support hub.
We're keeping high streets safe
We are doing as much as we can to keep you safe while you shop in Redbridge. We are working with local businesses, services and business improvement districts to share advice, resources and support as our high streets re-open.
On our high streets you will see:
- Social distancing markers and message boards
- A one-way system for the Exchange in Ilford
- Hand sanitizer units
- Social distancing information boxes
How you can keep safe
Keep yourself and others safe by:
- Staying apart while you shop
- Washing hands before and after going out
- Use hand sanitiser while you're out
- Walk or cycle to your local shops
You should wear a face-covering while in shops and should also wear one where you are unable to keep a 2m distance unless you are exempt. You can read guidance on face coverings and find out more information on our face coverings page.