Redbridge COVID-19 cases are among the highest in London. Act now to avoid a local lockdown.
Help fight coronavirus in Redbridge
We are asking everyone in Redbridge to do their bit to keep residents safe.
You can help fight coronavirus:
- Keep 2 metres between you and others
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a face covering when around people you don't live with
- If you are unwell don't visit elderly or vulnerable relatives
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and get tested
- Do not meet people you don not live with in a group larger than six, this is illegal
- Avoid crowds and travelling in peak times where possible
It is really important that you get tested if you have symptoms.
If you need to get tested, you can:
- Book an appointment at the testing facility at Mildmay Road Car Park, Ilford IG1 1DT
- Book an appointment at the drive in mobile testing unit
- Order a home testing kit
If you have questions about testing, you can visit the government's testing pages or contact the coronavirus testing call centre on 0300 303 2713
Local outbreak plan
In case of local outbreaks, we have created a local outbreak prevention and management plan