Open for business
As lockdown eases, more businesses are being given the go-ahead to open. The safety of you, your employees and the public is really important and we want to help you make sure you can open successfully and safely.
For more information and to find out if your business can open check the government guidance online.
Shop Safe Redbridge
We are helping local shops to keep their staff and customers safe and we want people to shop locally and safely. Businesses can download and print posters to use in their shops and premises and they can complete our online form if they need resources and additional support.
- Floor graphic (PDF 25KB)
- Social distancing poster (PDF 85KB)
- People allowed in the shop poster (PDF 67KB)
- People allowed in the shop poster (in black and white) (PDF 66KB)
- Business continuity training resource (PDF 330KB)
Getting back to work
The government has set out guidance on how to get people safely back to work. The main steps within this guidance are:
- Work from home if you can
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- Maintain social distancing
- Manage transmission risk
- Reinforce cleaning processes
For practical advice on these actions please see the Government's 5 steps to working safely.
Travelling to work
If your staff is ready to return to the workplace please consider the following:
- Consider staggering your staff's start and finish time
- Encourage and support your employees to walk or cycle where possible
- Enable all those who can work from home to continue to do so
- Tell employees who have to use public transport to wear a face-covering
Visit the TFL website for more information on the latest Safer Travel Guidance