Social worker recruitment
Are you an experienced Social Worker? We are looking for people like you
Social Work opportunities in the London Borough of Redbridge Children’s Services
Social work with children, young people and families in Redbridge is mainly delivered by the Children and Families Service which incorporates Early Intervention, Child Protection, Community Social Work, Looked After Children, Fostering and Adoption and the Children with Disabilities Service.
We are particularly interested in recruiting experienced qualified social workers. If you would like an informal discussion on the types of opportunities available, please send us your contact details to: email@example.com
Why come and work in Redbridge?
In our recent Ofsted Inspection (September 2016), the review of the effectiveness of Services for children in need of help and protection, children looked after, care leavers and the LSCB was judged to be ‘good’.
We are proud of the services that we offer to children, young people, their families and carers. If you join us, you will become part of a dedicated staff group that benefit from the following:
- being part of a multi-agency, integrated workforce, offering joined up services
- flexible working to suit you and our business
- competitive salaries and benefits, including flexible working;
- excellent induction and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- access to research and learning and development resources via our partnerships with Research in Practice (RiP) and Making Research Count (MRC)
- representation at senior management level in the form of our Principal Child and Family Social Worker (PCFSW)
- employee Assistance – offering confidential support
- If you are a Newly Qualified Social Worker (NQSW), entry into our Assessed and Support Year in employment, which benefits from being part of a partnership with neighbouring Boroughs
- and most importantly – be part of “Doing the right thing for children and young people”